Ticket sales for seminars, workshops, conferences and other live events (jointly referred to as ‘events’) are subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before buying tickets as purchase implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations and Refunds:
- a) If you are unable to attend an event, please send a cancellation request by email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) If you cancel in writing 60 days before the first date of the event you have booked you will receive a 90% refund.
- c) If you cancel in writing 30 days before the first date of the event you have booked you will receive a 50% refund.
- d) If you cancel in writing 15 days before the first date of the event you have booked you will receive a 25% refund.
- e) This does not apply to parts of an event such a seminar within a series but only to a whole event or complete series.
- f) You may give your place to another person if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins.
- g) Discounts offered after you have made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively.
- Please let us know of any access requirements at the time of booking.
- TBC reserves the right to change a speaker at a conference or in a seminar series without offering a refund.
- Regrettably there may be an occasion where we have to re-schedule or cancel an event. We will try our reasonable best to inform you using the contact details you provided when booking the event. In such cases, we will offer you the option of re-issuing the tickets for the rescheduled date or having a refund of the ticket price only.